For those of us who are still processing the outcome of this 2016 election, know that there are spaces to do this safely and in solidarity:
- LGBT Center is open and serving food and warm drinks throughout the day.
- GIC staff will be available until 9:00 PM for students.
- The Chaplain’s office will be available as well.
- Today at 2pm – MAKUU, Penn’s Black Cultural Center, is hosting a Post-Election Speak Out in ARCH 208: https://www.facebook.com/events/572366866280282
- Today at 4pm – Penn Education Society & PEER are hosting a panel with local Asian American community officials (including Helen Gym and others), called “On Education: A Non-Profit Panel”: https://www.facebook.com/events/309061752814330
- Today at 6pm – There will be a Solidarity Walk, sponsored by many, many campus groups:https://www.facebook.com/events/331989027170298/?notif_t=plan_user_invited¬if_id=1478674620300654
Staff Writer: Victoria Gill