Program & Workshop Requests
The Weingarten Center is happy to partner with Penn faculty, student organizations, and our many campus partners to offer an array of programs and workshops throughout the academic year. Currently, we are accepting requests for virtual and in-person programs. In those programs, we are happy to address Learning Resources, Tutoring Services, or Student Disabilities Services, or we can provide joint programming inclusive of all services within the Weingarten Center.
Possible Program & Workshop Topics
- Organization and Time Management
- Exam Preparation
- Effective Study Strategies
- STEM Learning Strategies
- Project Management
- Academic Reading Strategies
- Research and Academic Writing
- Class Presentations and/or Participation
- Goal Setting
- Tutoring support for a study session or event (dependent on availability)
- Tutoring Workshops (e.g., How to get the most out of your time with a tutor)
- Overview of Services
Student Disabilities Services
- Disability Inclusion and Accessibility for Events
- Universal Design for Learning
- Website and Digital Accessibility
- Disability Awareness
Request a Workshop
We are always happy to develop customized workshops in collaboration with our partners. We will attempt to accommodate all requests, but a minimum of one week’s notice is typically needed to schedule and design any group workshop.
Students, please note that this request form is only for group workshops. If you are seeking an individual consultation with a Weingarten Center staff member, please schedule an appointment through MyWLRC.
Please complete the following program request form and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.