Request a Learning Strategies Workshop
Learning Resources facilitates a wide array of group workshops throughout the academic year. Currently, all workshops are being offered virtually. Popular topics include, but are not limited to:
- Organization and Time Management
- Exam Preparation
- Effective Study Strategies
- STEM Learning Strategies
- Project Management
- Academic Reading Strategies
- Research and Academic Writing
- Class Presentations and/or Participation
- Goal Setting
We have also presented on the following topics recently to address the specific challenges of online learning:
- Essential Strategies for Online Learning
- Structuring Your Unstructured Time
- Staying on Top of Your Digital Reading
- Raise Your Productivity by Sharing Your Accountability
- Good Habits for Virtual STEM Courses
- Preparing for Remote and/or Open Book Exams
- Strategies and Tools for Remote Research
Request a Workshop
We are always happy to develop customized workshops in collaboration with faculty, academic advisors, teaching assistants, RA/GAs and College House deans, student organizations, and any other groups who request a workshop for Penn students. We will attempt to accommodate all requests, but a minimum of one week’s notice is typically needed to schedule and design any group workshop.
Students, please note that this request form is only for group workshops. If you are seeking an individual consultation with a learning specialist, please schedule a Learning Resources Appointment through MyWLRC.
Please complete the following workshop request form and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.