Workshops are are peer facilitated discussions about topics from the week. Students will have an opportunity to discuss and apply course content along with peers, learn new ways of approaching material, and consider new resources for success in the course.
Organic Chemistry: 241, 242
Exact time varies by section / professor. See Calendar on left of page for schedule.
- Workshop Leaders are selected by the Organic Chemistry Coordinator
- Each section of the course has a designated workshop time and leader; speak to your faculty member to determine your schedule
- Each section has one 60 minute session is held weeky on Sunday
- Students apply course material by working in small groups solving problem sets
BIOLOGICAL BASIS OF BEHAVIOR 109:
Each Tuesday 5pm – 6pm
- Facilitator selected by department faculty
- Workshop leader holds one 60 minute session per week
- Attendees will work together to apply material in practice problems
NURSING 163, 164
Each Monday & Friday – See events list for times
- Facilitor is selected by the Nursing School faculty
- Workshop leader holds two 60 minute review sessions per week. In Fall 2020 these sessions will cover the same material, to make it available to students in different time zones.
- Two-hour exam preparation sessions are held prior to midterm and final exams
* Workshops may be cancelled or rescheduled to accommodate religious or other holidays. Your specific Facilitator will share their schedule with the group.