New Accommodation Request
- Login to MyWeingartenCenter and select Accommodation and click on Accessibility Request.
- Complete the Self-Identify Form and upload your documentation of disability, if available.
- More information on the registration process is available on the Documentation Guidelines page.
- Students are strongly advised to register with Disability Services upon matriculation into the University; it can take up to 4 weeks to review documentation and approve accommodations.
How to Complete a Self-Identify Form
Accommodations for Spring Courses
- Returning students: Login to MyWeingartenCenter. Select Accommodation, then select Semester Request, and click Add New to submit your request.
- If you are making a first-time request for accommodations at Penn for a fall course, please read “New Accommodation Requests” above.
|How to Submit a Semester Request|
- Login to MyWeingartenCenter and select Appointments. Click Request New Appointment and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You may cancel or reschedule your appointment up to one hour in advance of the scheduled time. In MyWeingartenCenter, go to Appointments and select Approved Appointments. Click on the three vertical dots under the appointment time, and select either Reschedule or Cancel.
How to Schedule a SDS Appointment
- Students: Continue to use MyWeingartenCenter to request your exam accommodations at least 7 days prior to the exam date.
- Login to MyWeingartenCenter and select Schedule Accommodated Exam from the toolbar on the right side of the screen.
- Click the New Booking Request button on the bottom left side of the screen and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Faculty: The Canvas website has information on how to add extended time accommodations.
- Faculty: Contact Disability Services with questions about how to provide other testing accommodations.
Alternate Format Materials and Assistive Technology
- To request alternate format materials, login to MyWeingartenCenter, select Accommodation, and then select Alternative Format.
- Click Student Entered, then click Upload Document for Alternative Format Request to provide book or article information. More information is available on the Alternate Format Materials page.
- Questions about assistive technology and digital accessibility can be sent to Amrou Ibrahim.
Disability-Related Housing Accommodations
Details coming soon for the 2022-2023 academic year.